Understanding Automated Worklists A worklist can be defined as a list of interventions that either need to be completed or could be completed during a defined period of time, such as nursing shift.
What does WL stand for?
WL stands for Worklist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WL
We have 57 other meanings of WL in our Acronym Attic
- Wilderness Lodge (Disney Resort)
- Wind Load
- Window Length
- Women's Liberator (wetsuit)
- Women's List (Iceland political party)
- Woodcliff Lake (New Jersey)
- Woods Lamp (type of ultraviolet lamp)
- Wordline (computer memory)
- Work Leader
- Working Level
- World League (volleyball)
- World Lock (gaming)
- Wright Laboratory
- Wario Land 3 (gaming)
- Wario Land 4 (gaming)
- Harley-Davidson World War II 45 cubic inch V-twin military motorcycle model
- Washington Library Association (Washington state organization for librarians)
- Washington Lightkeepers Association (Seabeck, WA)
- Wasteload Allocation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once dictated, the transcriptionist worklist shows a "pending" status and opens the report.
Although renowned Chadwick scholars Steven Ledbetter and Victor Fell Yellin produced a meticulously researched biographical essay and worklist for the Chadwick, entry in The New Grove Dictionary of American Music (London: Macmillan, 1986), Bill Faucett's bio-bibliography adds the scope and detail the composer so well deserves.
As the title implies, this guide covers much the same ground as the IDMD but with updated (and more extensive) worklists and--this is a nice way of presenting a bibliography--"further reading.
TRAINERS from Newmarket and Lambourn exchange their Long Toms and worklists for bat and ball tomorrow when Racing XIs from the two communities face each other in the annual cricket showdown.