The firm's expansion plan follows its success in responding to the recent introduction of the Working at Height regulations, supplying a range of high access machinery that contractors are increasingly choosing to hire, rather than buy.
What does WAHR stand for?
WAHR stands for Working at Height Regulations (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WAHR
We have 1 other meaning of WAHR in our Acronym Attic
- Work at Home Opportunity Organization
- Working At Home - Out of Office
- Washington Area Housing Partnership (Washington, DC; est. 1991)
- Whitby Abbey Headland Project (UK)
- Work at Home Parents
- Wisconsin Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Wyoming Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Work at Home Pagan Parents (online community)
- Wisconsin Association for Healthcare Quality (Janesville, WI)
- Weighted Average Hourly Rate (employee wage statistic)
- Western Australian Herbicide Resistance Initiative
- West Australian Hot Rod Promotions Inc.
- Wallenpaupack Area High School (Hawley, PA)
- Warren Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Watertown Area Health Services (Watertown, WI)
- West Ashley High School (Charleston, SC)
- West Aurora High School (Aurora, Illinois)
- Western Alamance High School (North Carolina)
- William Allen High School (Pennsylvania)
- Work-at-Home Success
Samples in periodicals archive:
We normally do a repair and painting programme on an annual basis but new working at height regulations now require us do these works from scaffolds whereas we used to do them from ladders," said Mr Cooney.
As farmers come to terms with another EU inspired set of regulations, the Working at Height Regulations, which, however well intentioned, will add to costs ( even working on the edge of a hole is now "working at height" ( there comes news of an imaginative attempt to square commercial reality with restrictive rules.