The Young People's Quit Smoking project will include online support, free tobacco education and training for youth workers, teachers and health professionals working with young people, as well as a telephone 'quitline' tailored to teenagers.
What does WWYP stand for?
WWYP stands for Working With Young People (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WWYP in our Acronym Attic
- What Would Your Character Do (World of Warcraft forum game)
- We Want Your Daughters
- What Would Yeshua Do?
- What Would Yoda Do?
- What Would You Do?
- Why Won't You Die?
- What Would You Do Different
- What Would You do If
- What Will You Give Me If I Tell You?
- World Where You Live (song)
- Wild West Yellowstone Rodeo (Butte, MT)
- What Would You Rather Do
- Where Would You Rather Live
- We Want Your Soul (humor website)
- What Would You Say?
- Walla Walla Youth Soccer Association (Washington)
- Why Would You Say This/That?
- What Were You Thinking (online forum)
- Where Were You When I Needed You
- World Wrestling Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
My first efforts were to organise fun sports events such as basketball and football in the Thornton Lodge Community Centre but we then extended out to working with young people on their own or in groups.
During their involvement with Coatham House, Centrepoint will offer use of its national support and development Toolkit, which provides a framework for working with young people.
It is essential reading for students taking courses in youth work, youth studies, education, social work, and social policy and for professionals working with young people in a wide range of settings.
Staff from agencies working with young people and families attended the event.