As a 2008 study from The Working Poor Families Project found, "The average annual work effort for low-income working families is 2,552 hours"--that's the equivalent of 1.
What does WPFP stand for?
WPFP stands for Working Poor Families Project (est. 2002)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WPFP
We have 4 other meanings of WPFP in our Acronym Attic
- Wrong Value Used in Parameter of Function Call (software fault)
- Miss-By-One Value Used in Parameter of Function Call (software fault)
- Workspace Prediction and Fast Matching System (computing; machine vision)
- Wright Peak Flow Meter
- Western Pacific Fishery Management Council (Honolulu, HI)
- Western Prairie Fringed Orchid
- Work Performed for Others
- Wrong Parameter Order in Function Call (software fault)
- Welfare Pension Fund Plan (Japan)
- Wigner-Poisson-Fokker-Planck (quantum evolution equation)
- Watershed Protection and Flood Prevention Act (Public Law 83-566)
- Watershed Protection and Flood Prevention Program (Natural Resources Conservation Service; USDA)
- Warranty Period Failure Rate (reliability engineering)
- World Press Freedom Review (International Press Institute)
- Washington Psychotronic Film Society
- Working Party on Financial Statistics (Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development; various locations)
- World Protection for Snakes (UK)
- West Philadelphia Financial Services Institution (Pennsylvania; est. 1997)
- Women Playing for T.I.M.E.
- Windows Picture and Fax Viewer (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A global discussion of correctional education is well developed in a new publication of The Working Poor Families Project titled: "Strengthening Correctional Education for Adults.
A report by the Working Poor Families Project found conditions worsened for the working poor in the four years ending in 2006 4.