Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture (7th: 2008: Vancouver, Canada) Computer Society Press 2007 336 pages $198.
What does WICSA stand for?
WICSA stands for Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WICSA
We have 4 other meanings of WICSA in our Acronym Attic
- Water Industry Commission for Scotland
- WebSphere InterChange Server
- Wireless Intracell Communications System
- Women in Community Service, Inc.
- Women in Computer Science
- World Islamic Call Society
- Worldnet Internet Connect Service (AT&T)
- Worldwide Intelligence Communications System
- Western Indo-Canadian Students' Association
- Working IEEE/IFIP (International Federation for Information Processing) Conference on Software Architecture
- West Indies Central Sugar Cane Breeding Station (St Geroge, Barbados)
- West Irondequoit Central School District (Rochester, New York)
- Women in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
- Western Interstate Child Support Enforcement Council (Boise, ID)
- Wisconsin Integrated Cropping Systems Trials (crop rotation project; Madison, WI)
- West Itchen Community Trust (UK)
- Wisconsin Inventory of Clinic Teaching
- Women In Cable and Telecommunications
- Weather Intercept Control Unit
- Water-Insoluble Cell Walls (fiber measurement in animal feeding)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture WICSA 2005 (5th: 2005: Pittsburgh, PA) Ed.