In Working Group on the Ordovician Geology of Baltoscandia, Oresund Region, mid-May 2001, Abstracts (Harper, D.
What does WOGOGOB stand for?
WOGOGOB stands for Working Group on the Ordovician Geology of Baltoscandia (Sweden)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Washington Outfitters and Guides Association (Twisp, WA)
- Women of Global Action
- World Olympic Gymnastics Academy
- West Orange Girls Club (Ocoee, FL)
- Word of God Creations
- World Organization of Governance and Competitiveness (New York, NY)
- Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Word of Grace Fellowship
- Western Ontario Girls Hockey League (Canada)
- Word of God Ministries
- Working Group on Reliability
- Water, Oil and Grease Resistant (paper)
- Wyoming Oil and Gas Resource Assessment (project; University of Wyoming; Laramie, WY)
- Walk Off Grand Slam (baseball)
- Witnesses of God's Salvation (band)
- Work Order Generator System
- Working on Government Service (slur)
- Wrath of God Syndrome (band)
- World Organization of General Systems and Cybernetics
- Whole-of-Government Telecommunications Arrangement (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In WOGOGOB-2001 Working Group on the Ordovician Geology of Baltoscandia Oresund Region, mid-May 2001.