The only alternative may be accessing working capital reserves, if any are available.
What does WCR stand for?
WCR stands for Working Capital Reserve (finance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WCR
We have 100 other meanings of WCR in our Acronym Attic
- Wider Caribbean Region
- Wilson C. Riles (Roseville, CA middle school)
- Windy City Rollers (Chicago, IL; roller derby)
- Winston Cup Race (racing)
- Wire Check Rerouter
- Wireless-to-Cellular Roaming
- Wiring Connector Repair Manual
- Women's Council of Realtors (since 1938; Chicago, Illinois)
- Work Change Request (various companies)
- Working Capital Requirement (finance)
- Working Class Royalty
- World Championship Rugby (game)
- World Class Routing
- Wyoming Cloud Radar (University of Wyoming)
- Washington Cartridge Recyclers Association
- Washington Community Reinvestment Association
- West Coast Railway Association
- Western Canadian Romani Alliance (Canada)
- Wisconsin Court Reporters Association
- Workers Compensation Reimbursement Amount
Samples in periodicals archive:
Budget office director Kelly Strueby said, any operating surplus would typically be put into the region's general capital reserve, with smaller amounts going to the social housing reserve fund and working capital reserve fund, if the expectations prove true.
The net proceeds of the Placing will be used to augment the Company's working capital reserves, and in particular to fund the due diligence necessary to further the Company's investment strategy, which was approved by shareholders on 30 April 2012.
Although marketable securities are classic investment assets, amounts held in a working capital reserve are held for use, or to produce funds for use, in the business at an early time.
In the interim, the Company has been working on closing a short-term $1,500,000 Senior Bridge Loan to increase its working capital reserves while the larger equity underwriting process is underway.
Proceeds will be added to existing working capital reserves.
The balance of the proceeds may be used to further reduce indebtedness and for working capital reserves to assist with new project start-ups in Latin America.
This will provide the Company with A[pounds sterling]50,000, before expenses, to provide additional working capital reserves to the Company.