com)-- The Workforce Investment Board (WIB) of Ventura County announced the addition of Ed Summers and Dr.
What does WIB stand for?
WIB stands for Workforce Investment Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WIB
We have 34 other meanings of WIB in our Acronym Attic
- Western Independent Bankers (San Francisco, CA)
- Whidbey Island Bank (Oak Harbor, WA)
- White Iron Band
- Wigald Boning (German comedian)
- Wireless Internet Browser
- Wisconsin Independent Businesses (est. 1977)
- Wizards in Black (game)
- Women in Black
- Women In Business
- Word Is Bond
- Working Inverse Blocking
- Wasserstoff Initiative Bayern
- Western Illinois Builders Association (Galesburg, IL)
- Wichita Independent Business Association (Kansas)
- Wide Bandwidth
- Wisconsin Indian Business Alliance
- Wisconsin Ironman Brick Adventure
- Women in Business Association
- Womens International Boxing Association
- Women in Business Advisory Forum (Palatine, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our business-led Workforce Investment Board guides and oversees the public workforce development system for Worcester and 37 surrounding communities.
The Arkansas Workforce Investment Board announces the availability of up to $50,000 in training funds to eligible business applicants under the Arkansas Incumbent Worker Train-ing Program.
GAO-05-807SP June 29, 2005 This document presents a facsimile of GAO's Web-based survey of workforce investment board directors on the use of individual training accounts.
The Alaska Workforce Investment Board is expanding its program to strengthen the state workforce by adding training for workers in resource industries, such as oil, gas and mining.
Consensus building seems to be contagious in long-term care these days: Educators, nurses, workforce investment board (WIB) members, long-term care leaders, national experts, and industry representatives have formed the Commission on Nursing Workforce for Long Term Care to strengthen state and local efforts to address the chronic worker shortage.