A spokesman for the Department for Education and Skills said last night: "Unison has played a valuable role as members of the Workforce Agreement Monitoring Group which provides them with a `seat at the table' and the opportunity to have their say directly on behalf of their members.
What does WAMG stand for?
WAMG stands for Workforce Agreement Monitoring Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WAMG in our Acronym Attic
- Washington Area Middle Eastern Dance Association, Inc.
- Wisconsin Association of Medical Equipment Services
- Workshop on Applications of Mobile Embedded Systems
- Washington Area Music Exchange
- West African Monsoon Experiment
- Welsh Amateur Music Federation (Cardiff, Wales, UK)
- What Are My Feelings
- What Are My Feelings About
- What Are My Feelings About That?
- Washington Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Waseca Area Memorial Hospital (Waseca, MN)
- Westminster Association for Mental Health (UK)
- With All My Heart
- Women and Mental Health (Australia)
- With All My Heart and Soul
- Windows Ate My Hard Disc (computer slang)
- World Association of Medical and Health Films (Spain)
- Working Age Mental Health Services
- Wyoming Association of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Workforce Agreement Monitoring Group (WAMG) comprising representatives from all of the signatories to the agreement has been established.