If you had one workbook on the left monitor and one on the right, the workbook on the right never had any ribbon commands because they were on the left monitor.
What does WKB stand for?
WKB stands for Workbook (File Name Extension)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WKB
We have 7 other meanings of WKB in our Acronym Attic
- Western Kansas Agricultural Research Centers
- West Kent Archery Society (longbow club; Kent, UK)
- Workplace Knowledge Assessment System (online tool)
- Wörterbuch der Klassischen Arabischen Sprache (Dictionary of the Classical Arabic Language - German Oriental Society)
- Western Kentucky Assistive Technology Consortium
- Warrior Kings Battles (computer game)
- Warrior Knowledge Base (online database; US Army)
- Well-Known Binary (computer language)
- Wentzel Kramers Brillouin (Approximation)
- Wholesale Klezmer Band (est. 1982)
- Workshop Komponentenorientierte Betriebliche Anwendungssysteme (German: Workshop Component-Oriented Operating Application Systems)
- World Kick Boxing Association (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA)
- West Kingston Baptist Church (West Kingston, RI)
- Western Kentucky Botanical Garden (Owensboro, KY, USA)
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (ViewSonic)
- Wimpy Kitty Baby Whiners (movie Bruce Almighty)
- Watch-Keeping Certificate
- Western Knight Center for Specialized Journalism (Los Angeles, CA)
- Westminster Kennel Club
- Westminster Kingsway College (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fundamentals of Nursing: Clinical Skills Workbook Geraldine Rebeiro, LeanneJack and Natashia Scully, Mosby Elsevier (available through Elsevier Australia) RRP $65.
Both workbook series include separate teacher's editions, and each student version comes with CD with activities compatible with popular software (music notation: Finale, Sibelius and Smart Music and music production: Apple's Logic Express and Cakewalk's SONAR).
The workbook is a freestanding manual that addresses materials considered to be incompletely covered within the text.
DOWN TO BASICS A link is simply a formula that creates a connection between a cell in one workbook (called the source cell) and a cell in another workbook (called a dependent cell).
This easy to follow, fill-in-the-blank, methodical workbook is the perfect planning guide to creating vows that will inspire and sustain the marriage long after the ceremony is done and committed to the yesteryear memory of the bride and groom.
com A Practical Introduction To Writing Studies: A Workbook For Student Writers by J.