Setting: 78 patients (mean age 37 [+ or -] 10 years) with work-related low back pain of less than 3 weeks duration, presented to employee health outpatient clinics of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre, USA, and were randomly allocated to one of the above two groups.
What does WRLBP stand for?
WRLBP stands for Work-Related Low Back Pain
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Wetlands Research Laboratory
- Willow Run Laboratories
- Work Related Learning (UK education)
- Worland, WY, USA - Worland (Airport Code)
- World Reference Lab (Pirbright, Uk)
- World Renowned Legion (gaming clan)
- World Running League (website)
- Western Retail Lumber Association
- Workshop on Rewriting Logic and its Applications
- West Riding Lunatic Asylum Medical Reports
- Washington Research Libraries Consortium
- Welfare Rights & Legal Centre (Australia)
- Western Region Leadership Conference (annual)
- Western Reserve Land Conservancy (Ohio)
- Winding River Land Conservancy (Westfield, MA)
- Waterpark Resorts Leadership & Development
- West River Long Distance (North Dakota)
- Western Regional 4-H (Head, Heart, Hands, Health) Leaders' Forum (annual)
- Western Regional Leader's Forum
- Williamstown Rural Lands Foundation (Williamstown, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recent examinations of work-related low back pain have identified lifting and forceful movements, and repetitive or static, awkward body posture resulting from bending and twisting as the main contributing factors to the development of back weakness and injuries.