Evaluation of Fracture Characteristics of Polyethylene Blown Films Using the Essential Work of Fracture (EWF) with Variable Film Orientations 1259554 | Ilhyun Kim, Korea University In this paper, essential work of fracture (EWF) tests for five polyethylene blown films are conducted.
What does WOF stand for?
WOF stands for Work of Fracture
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of WOF
We have 34 other meanings of WOF in our Acronym Attic
- Width of Fabric (sewing and quilting)
- Wings of Fire (series)
- Without Fail
- Without Family (Department of State Living Allowance criteria)
- Without Fan (microprocessors)
- Women of Faith
- Women on Fire (est. 2003)
- Won on Forfeit (sports)
- Word of Faith (religious denomination)
- Words of Farewell (band)
- Workin' on Fire (band)
- Working on Fire International (fire management company; various locations)
- Working Opportunity Fund (BC, Canada)
- Workplace of the Future (various companies)
- World of Feet
- World of Frags (online gaming community)
- World Ownage Federation (gaming clan)
- Worlds of Fun (Missouri amusement park)
- Worldwide Orphans Foundation (Maplewood, NJ)
- Watch Out for Athletes (athletic apparel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fracture Behaviour of Deaged Poly (Lactic Acid) Assessed by Essential Work of Fracture and J-integral Methods, Polymer Testing 29(8): 984-990.
The essential work of fracture (EWF) method [16-18] employed by Kong et al.
In the past decades, the essential work of fracture (EWF) concept has been increasingly used to evaluate the plane stress toughness of ductile polymers, microcomposites, and nanocomposites (30), (31).
The essential work of fracture is that energy that is needed to drive the crack tip forward and plastically deform material in the vicinity of the crack tip.
INTRODUCTION The concept of essential work of fracture (EWF) that was first proposed by Broberg (1) and later formulated by Cotterell and Reddel (2) has been increasingly used to determine plane-stress fracture toughness, especially for thin metal sheets.
INTRODUCTION The essential work of fracture (EWF) [1-5] is a concept for material toughness evaluation.
In this situation, the essential work of fracture method (EWF) is increasingly being used as the most appropriate technique to evaluate the fracture behavior of films in mode I [2-4].