Prior to joining SEPI Engineering & Construction, he held civil engineering positions in the private sector as well as with the work zone traffic control unit with the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT).
What does WZTC stand for?
WZTC stands for Work Zone Traffic Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Wege Zur Sozialversicherung (German: Towards Social Security; magazine)
- Weissenbacher-Zweymuller Syndrome
- Work Zone Safety (Department of Transportation; various locations)
- Work Zone Safety Awareness (various locations)
- Work Zone Self Assessment (US Federal Highway Administration)
- Work Zone Safety Awareness Week
- Work Zone Speed Limits
- Warszawskie Zaklady Sprzetu Ortopedycznego (Polish: Warsaw Plants Ortopedycznego Equipment)
- Work Zone Safety Task Force (Washington Department of Transportation)
- Wartegg Zeichen Test
- Wilstedt Zeven-Tostedter Eisenbahn (German: Wilstedt, Zeven-Tostedt Railway; Germany)
- Welspun Zucchi Textiles Limited (India)
- Work Zone Traffic Management (US DOT)
- Work Zone Traffic Management Plan
- Wartezeitvorschriften (German)
- West Zeeuws Vlaanderen (Dutch: Zealandish West Flanders; Belgian region)
- Wet Ziekenhuisvoorzieningen (Dutch: Hospital Facilities Act)
- West Zeeuws Vlaanderen (The Netherlands)
- Wyner-Ziv Vector Quantizer
- WarZone Wrestling
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the first year of the program, students take a technical orientation course, as well as courses in construction inspection, plans and specifications, technical mathematics, English composition, ethics and professionalism, basic computer applications, aggregate inspector/aggregate lab, and work zone traffic control.
The training addresses topics such as the use of traffic modeling software, work zone traffic control, and inspection requirements.