Work zone speed limits apply even when workers are not present.
What does WZSL stand for?
WZSL stands for Work Zone Speed Limits
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- World Zoroastrian Organisation
- Women's Zionist Organization of America
- West Zone Power Distribution Company Limited
- Weng Zheng Resources Bhd (Malaysia)
- Wege Zur Sozialversicherung (German: Towards Social Security; magazine)
- Weissenbacher-Zweymuller Syndrome
- Work Zone Safety (Department of Transportation; various locations)
- Work Zone Safety Awareness (various locations)
- Work Zone Self Assessment (US Federal Highway Administration)
- Work Zone Safety Awareness Week
- Warszawskie Zaklady Sprzetu Ortopedycznego (Polish: Warsaw Plants Ortopedycznego Equipment)
- Work Zone Safety Task Force (Washington Department of Transportation)
- Wartegg Zeichen Test
- Work Zone Traffic Control
- Wilstedt Zeven-Tostedter Eisenbahn (German: Wilstedt, Zeven-Tostedt Railway; Germany)
- Welspun Zucchi Textiles Limited (India)
- Work Zone Traffic Management (US DOT)
- Work Zone Traffic Management Plan
- Wartezeitvorschriften (German)
- West Zeeuws Vlaanderen (Dutch: Zealandish West Flanders; Belgian region)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lack of credibility of work zone speed limits is due to many factors, the most important of which is the fact that at different times of the day--based on traffic volume, lighting, weather, and other conditions--the appropriate safe speed changes, but the speed limit does not.