The Work Truck Show 2013, held March 6−8 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, IN, showcased the latest commercially viable hybrid and alternative fuel vehicles.
What does WTS stand for?
WTS stands for Work Truck Show (National Truck Equipment Association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WTS
We have 132 other meanings of WTS in our Acronym Attic
- Windows Terminal Server (Microsoft)
- Windows Terminal Services (Microsoft)
- Winebrenner Theological Seminary (Findlay, OH)
- Wireless Telecommunications Symposium
- Wireless Telemetry System
- Wireless Telephone System
- Wiroth Training Solutions
- Wishful Thinking Syndrome
- Women's Transportation Seminar
- Woodland Trust Scotland (UK)
- Working Time Saved
- World Toilet Summit
- World Tour Soccer
- Wroclawskie Towarzystwo Sportowe (Poland)
- Wunderland Toast Society
- Seaman Apprentice, Weapons Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Westbound Transpacific Stabilization Agreement (shipping)
- Western Textile Services Association (est. 1911)
- Western Thoracic Surgical Association (Beverly, MA)
- World Table Soccer Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Representatives from Navistar presented the keys to the International DuraStar Hybrid to Kraft Foods during the annual National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Work Truck Show in Chicago.
Work Truck Show 2007 will take place March 7-8 at the Indiana Convention Center and RCA Dome in Indianapolis.
Produced by the NTEA and supported by 18 other prominent organizations, The Work Truck Show is an annual trade show attended by manufacturers, distributors, fleet managers and end-users of all varieties of vocational work trucks and equipment in industries as diverse as construction, landscaping, utility and government services.
NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show.