The Centre will also provide technical and scientific support which in turn will benefit work tempo and improve worker performance.
What does WORKTEMPO stand for?
WORKTEMPO stands for Work Tempo
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Wisconsin Office of Rural Health
- War on Radical Islam
- Women’s Rights National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Washington Online Reemployment Kiosk
- We Offer Referral Know-How (Seattle, WA job placement service)
- Women's Organization Reaching Koreans
- Worm-Overload Recreational Killer
- Worthwhile Opportunities Through Resources and Knowledge
- Work Organisation and Restructuring in the Knowledge Society (Belgium)
- Workflow Systems for Hospital Procedures
- Wall of Revealing Light (Yu-Gi-Oh! card)
- Women Organized to Respond to Life-threatening Diseases (Oakland, CA)
- World Earned Value Management Day (Trademark of Earned Value Management Institute; Leesburg, VA)
- World Confederation of Businesses (Houston, TX)
- World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing
- World Digital Audio Broadcasting forum
- Workshop on Real, Large Distributed Systems
- Western Orissa Rural Livelihoods Project (est. 2000; India)
- Warrant Officer Recovery Mechanic (Ireland)
- Weapon of Raid Machines (Sky Girls anime)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The RTA has agreed with the Alstom-Besix Consortium to step up the work tempo in the project; the first stage of which is set for completion in 2014," said Mattar Al Tayer, Chairman of the Board and Executive Director of the RTA.
But I was seasoned to this work tempo, and being an AME1 and full-systems QAR meant I practically could do it all.