They can take advantage of the standard's "grandfather clause," though even they must have a Work Restriction Protection plan, described later in this article, in operation by Jan.
What does WRP stand for?
WRP stands for Work Restriction Protection (OSHA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WRP
We have 85 other meanings of WRP in our Acronym Attic
- Weather Research Program
- Western Regional Panel (various organizations)
- Western Regional Partnership (US DoD)
- Wetland Reserve Program
- Wetlands Restoration Program
- Wicklow Rural Partnership (est. 1994; Ireland)
- Windows Resource Protection (Microsoft Windows Vista)
- Witness Relocation Program
- Women's Rights Project
- Work Readiness Profile
- Worker Removal Provisions (OSHA Ergonomics Standard)
- Workers Revolutionary Party
- Workforce Recruitment Program
- Waste Reduction Policy Act (Texas)
- Waterloo Regional Police Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Wekiva River Protection Area (Florida)
- Welfare Reform and Pensions Act (UK)
- Welsh Rugby Players Association (UK)
- Wisconsin Rifle and Pistol Association
- Workshop on Robot Perception for Autonomous Aerial Vehicles
Samples in periodicals archive:
In referring to the work restriction protection section of the rule, David Farmer, senior vice president of federal affairs for the Alliance, said "it pre-empts the state workers' comp system, and we don't think [OSHA] has the authority to do that.
Up for discussion was a controversial section of OSHA's proposed ergonomics rule known as the Work Restriction Protection (WRP) program.