What does WRUID stand for?
WRUID stands for Work Related Upper Limb Disorders (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Where Are You? (roleplaying games)
- Wireless Remote Unit (Wireless Seismic, Inc.)
- Western Region Universities Consortium (various schools)
- White Rose University Consortium (UK)
- What Are You Doing
- Work-Related Upper Extremity Disorder
- Where Are You From?
- Wharfedale Rail Users' Group (UK)
- Windows on the Rockies User Group (Colorado)
- Welsh Research Unit for Governance and Leadership (Glamorgan Business School; Pontypridd, Wales, UK)
- Work Related Upper Limb Disorders (UK)
- Wrap Up
- International Workshop on the Representation and Use of Prior Knowledge in Vision
- Wye River Upper School (Wye Mills, MD)
- Window Rock Unified School District (Apache County, AZ)
- Wroclaw University of Technology (Poland; also see as WUT)
- who are you voting for?
- Water Retention Value
- Wave Riding Vehicles
- Western Recreational Vehicles, Inc.