About 20,000 to 50,000 deaths are caused by work related ill health.
What does WRIH stand for?
WRIH stands for Work Related Ill Health
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WRIH in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Registered Interior Designer (Wisconsin Department of Regulation and Licensing)
- Work Related Injury Department
- Western Region Interpreter Education Center (Oregon and California)
- World Risk and Insurance Economics Congress
- Waterloo Region Immigrant Employment Network (Canada)
- Water Resources Investment Fund (California)
- White River Indie Films (Vermont)
- Wild Rose Independent Film Festival (Des Moines, IA)
- Wound-Rotor Induction Generator
- WHO (World Health Organization) Research Into Global Hazards of Travel
- War-Related Illness and Injury Study Center
- Workplace Rights Information Line (State Government of Victoria; Australia)
- Western Reserve Independent Living Center (Warren, OH; disabled support)
- Wheat Ridge Internal Medicine (est. 1994; Wheat Ridge, CO)
- Wound Rotor Induction Motor
- Water Resource Information Management System (EPA)
- Wildlife Rescue Information Network (Australia)
- Warner Robins Industry Now Group (Georgia; est. 1972)
- Wide Range Interest Opinion Test
- Water Resources Information Project (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com About HCML HCML (Health & Case Management Ltd) are the leading independent Rehabilitation Case Management company in the UK, utilising the latest clinical best practise to address the costs of work related ill health and injury.