He stressed that the previous CMC recommendations should be adopted, including a work order system and installing monitors to display the work order number so that customers know when their orders are ready while they wait at an enclosed air-conditioned and well-equipped tent.
What does WON stand for?
WON stands for Work Order Number
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WON
We have 29 other meanings of WON in our Acronym Attic
- Waste Operations Management Unit (Isle of Man)
- Waste of Money/Waste of Time
- Korean Won (currency of South Korea, ROK)
- Wake on Lan
- Warrant Officer of the Navy
- Wealth of Networks (digital economies)
- Weekly Operating Notice
- Wildcat Online News
- Women of NASA
- Women's Organizational Network
- World Ocean Network (international association)
- World of Night (Quest for the Magic Marbles role playing game)
- World of Nintendo (video game website)
- World Online Network
- World Opponent Network (gaming)
- Work of Nasal Breathing
- World Organization of Family Doctors (World Organization of National Colleges, Academies and Academic Associations of General Practitioners/Family Physicians)
- Water Offset Nutrient Delivery ExpeRiment
- WebObjects Nodes for Distributing E-Resources (project)
- Wide-Ranging Online Data for Epidemiological Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The magnets are verified and updated daily by the dispatcher and display the part and work order numbers, quantity and due date.
Citizen calls are also recorded by a computer system and the caller is given a work order number he or she can use to track the progress of the request through the system.
When they do automate, these managers just want to use the computer to print work orders and track them by date and work order numbers.
The call would be recorded by a computer system and the caller would receive a work order number, much like ordering a package online, and could track the progress of the request through the system.