In other words there was plenty of talk about creating a land of opportunity, saving for the rainy days, uniting the nation, encouraging work not welfare and always being on the side of hardworking people.
What does WNW stand for?
WNW stands for Work Not Welfare (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WNW
We have 4 other meanings of WNW in our Acronym Attic
- World Network of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry
- West Nile Virus
- Wineries of Napa Valley (California)
- World Net Visions
- wireless Network Vicinity Assessment (Psiframe)
- West Norfolk Voluntary and Community Action (UK)
- West Nile Virus Maps
- Whole New World
- Wideband Network Waveform (Joint Tactical Radio System program)
- Wrestling News World (website)
- Washington Nuclear Waste Advisory Council
- Washington Nuclear Waste Board
- Waterleidingmaatschappij Noord-West-Brabant (Dutch: Water Supply Company North-West-Brabant; North-West Brabant, Netherlands)
- Well Nourished, Well Developed
- Waste Not, Want Not
- West-Northwestern (weather reports)
- West-Northwestward (weather reports)
- Warrior Nation (gaming clan)
- Washington Navy Yard
Samples in periodicals archive:
To reform tax and benefit systems to encourage work not welfare.
Another pilot program called Work Not Welfare (WNW) began in January 1995 in two counties, Fond du Lac and Pierce.