Topics discussed include work items, customization requirements, analysis and design, workflow, data management, development roles, integration, metrics and governance and the management of agile projects.
What does WI stand for?
WI stands for Work Items
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WI
We have 21 other meanings of WI in our Acronym Attic
- Wirtschaftsinformatik (German)
- Wisconsin (US postal abbreviation)
- Women's Initiative (American University)
- Women's Institute
- Women's Reserve Intelligence Duties (US Navy)
- Woodwork Institute (formerly Woodwork Institute of California)
- Work Input (simple machines)
- Work Instruction
- Workforce Informer (various organizations)
- Working Interest
- Write Image
- Writing Intensive
- Wrought Iron
- Wyoming Incident (fandom)
- Washington, Idaho & Montana Railway Company
- Wisconsin Association of Colleges and Employers
- [not an acronym] (IEEE 802.11b wireless networking; coined from Wireless Fidelity, a play on High Fidelity)
- Wi-Fi Targeted Video Dynamic Advertising (Wi-Fi TV Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The top tier is the central aggregation point for project and work items across a business.
Examples given are the number of cases closed, work items completed, customer education and assistance, hours expended, and other items.
EPM Live SharePoint Workforce Management also allows users to: update task status for all work in one location; create new work items from a single view; track time on any work item in SharePoint; as well as maintain full work visibility.