Many of the latest control systems prompt operators through the process, thus negating the need for wordy work instructions and process sheets.
What does WI stand for?
WI stands for Work Instruction
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WI
We have 21 other meanings of WI in our Acronym Attic
- Wipro Infotech
- Wirtschaftsinformatik (German)
- Wisconsin (US postal abbreviation)
- Women's Initiative (American University)
- Women's Institute
- Women's Reserve Intelligence Duties (US Navy)
- Woodwork Institute (formerly Woodwork Institute of California)
- Work Input (simple machines)
- Work Items
- Workforce Informer (various organizations)
- Working Interest
- Write Image
- Writing Intensive
- Wrought Iron
- Wyoming Incident (fandom)
- Washington, Idaho & Montana Railway Company
- Wisconsin Association of Colleges and Employers
- [not an acronym] (IEEE 802.11b wireless networking; coined from Wireless Fidelity, a play on High Fidelity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the quote is accepted, PlastiQuote also generates a bill of materials and work instructions.
Writing and implementing foundry procedures, work instructions and quality records as a difficult task.
It can display pictures, work instructions, and reference documents related to a job.
The discipline of working to formal, documented procedures and work instructions is central to quality assurance systems based on ISO 9000.