9 Work Environment Index score, which is eighth out of 14 occupation groups.
What does WEI stand for?
WEI stands for Work Environment Index (job satisfaction)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WEI
We have 44 other meanings of WEI in our Acronym Attic
- Winchester and Eastleigh Healthcare Trust (UK)
- Walleye Epidermal Hyperplasia Virus
- Wardrop Engineering Inc. (Canada)
- Weapons in Exchange for Incentives
- Week End d'Intégration (French: Weekend of Integration; student jargon)
- Well Equipment International (petroleum company)
- West Coast Energy Inc
- Western Energy Institute (Portland, OR)
- Windows Experience Index (Windows Vista benchmark score)
- Winning Edge International (Las Vegas, NV)
- Work Experience in Industry
- World Education International
- World Education, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Washington Environmental Industry Association (est. 1990)
- Work Environment Impact Assessment
- Wydzial Elektrotechniki I Automatyki (Polish: Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Automatics; University of Technology; Poland)
- Wales Euro Info Centre (UK)
- Wellness Electronics Investigative Committee (California Citizens for Health Freedom)
- Wisconsin Environmental Industry Export Forum
- Wonthaggi Energy Innovation Festival (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Work Environment Index recently rated working environments in all 50 states and Washington, D.
2005 Work Environment Index State Score 1 Delaware 89 2 New Hampshire 81 3 Minnesota 80 4 Vermont 77 5 Iowa 73 6 Connecticut 72 7 Indiana 71 7 Nebraska 71 7 Wisconsin 71 10 South Dakota 70 42 Nevada 41 43 Alabama 40 44 New Mexico 39 45 Arizona 37 46 Mississippi 36 46 South Carolina 36 46 Utah 36 49 Arkansas 34 50 Texas 33 51 Louisiana 31 Source: University of Massachusetts Political Economy Research Institute.
The Work Environment Index measures workplace issues such as whether a worker has a trusting and open work environment and whether an employee is able to use his or her strengths to do what he or she does best every day.
had the highest Work Environment Index score, and residents living in Barnstable Town, Mass.
The Work Environment Index measures issues that include a trusting and open work environment and whether an employee is able to use his or her strengths to do what he or she does best every day.