to present work authorization documents beyond those required by law.
What does WAD stand for?
WAD stands for Work Authorization Document
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WAD
We have 88 other meanings of WAD in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Access Device
- Wisconsin Association of the Deaf
- Wise Ass Doolie
- Without A Doubt
- Wizard for Application Dictionary (application)
- Women Across Differences (Guyana)
- Women and Development (various locations)
- Women's Action for Development (Namibia)
- Wordwide Automation Domination (cartoons)
- Work Authorization Directive
- Works as Designed
- Works Authorization Deed (Australia)
- World Aerospace Database (McGraw-Hill)
- World AIDS Day
- World Appreciation Day
- World Art Day (April 15)
- World Association of Detectives
- Worldwide Agency Data
- WPI (Worcester Polytechnic Institute) Acronym Dictionary
- Writing across the Disciplines (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reverification: If the employee's work authorization document has an expiration date, you must reverify the employee's right to work prior to the expiration of the current work authorization document.
Should employers compare lists of employees with invalid work authorization document numbers provided by ICE with the names of future applicants for employment?