Those who demonstrate that they meet the necessary criteria will be eligible to receive deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal, and will be eligible to apply for work authorization.
What does WA stand for?
WA stands for Work Authorization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WA
We have 49 other meanings of WA in our Acronym Attic
- Witches Anonymous (now Witches Armor for Magickal Protection)
- Woody Allen
- Woody Allen (celebrity)
- Word After
- Word After (logging abbreviation)
- WordsAhead (Vibrant Learning Affiliates literacy program)
- Work Area (telephony; wiring locations e.g., from WA to main cross-connect, etc.)
- Work Around
- Work Assignment
- Work Authority
- Workflow Automation
- World Advocates (NGO)
- World Almanac
- Worms Armageddon (game)
- Worthy Advisor (International Order of the Rainbow for Girls)
- Wrong Answer
- Washington State Air National Guard
- Experiment number at CERN
- Wealth Analysis and Planning
- Washington Defense of Marriage Alliance (political group; Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Employees must present documents that establish identity and work authorization.
During the period for which a country has been designated under the TPS program, the registrants are allowed to remain in the United States and obtain work authorization and may not be deported unless they commit certain crimes.
8, federal contracts only will be awarded to employers who use E-Verify to check employee work authorization.
Under the rule, receipt of a no-match letter could be used as evidence that the employer knowingly hired or continued to employ a worker without proper work authorization.
work visas, work authorization, citizenship, green card, and documentation renewal.
WHAT SHOULD AN EMPLOYER DO WHEN ICE DEMANDS TO CHECK WORK AUTHORIZATION DOCUMENTS AND WANTS TO SEIZE PERSONNEL RECORDS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS?