Sadberge received an Eco Award for its work around energy efficiency, Stainton and Thornton and New Marske won environmental awards, Thorpe Thewles received an award for its work around community engagement and Moorsholm scooped an arts in the community award.
What does WA stand for?
WA stands for Work Around
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of WA
We have 49 other meanings of WA in our Acronym Attic
- Winamp (Nullsoft media player)
- Wing Attack (sports)
- Witches Anonymous (now Witches Armor for Magickal Protection)
- Woody Allen
- Woody Allen (celebrity)
- Word After
- Word After (logging abbreviation)
- WordsAhead (Vibrant Learning Affiliates literacy program)
- Work Area (telephony; wiring locations e.g., from WA to main cross-connect, etc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He knew it was different because they are familiar with the materials they work around.
Women do more than pounds 17,400 worth of unpaid work around the home each year, new research shows.