The Other Side of the River tells of how warnings of divine retribution were used as threats to keep members in line; how such blatantly false or nonsensical beliefs such as the idea that faithful women never feel pain from childbirth (since pain of childbirth is allegedly the legacy of the Original Sin) were prevalent; questionable worship practices; the author's own search for truth in the words of Jesus Christ and scripture even as he became increasingly disillusioned with the cultlike behavior he saw; and much more.
What does WOJC stand for?
WOJC stands for Words of Jesus Christ
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WOJC
- Water Observation and Information System for Decision Support (Macedonia)
- Wydzial Organizacji I Zarzadzania (Polish: Faculty of Organization and Management)
- Walls of Jericho
- Want of Jurisdiction (legal)
- Warriors of Justice
- Ways of the Jedi (gaming clan)
- Wheels of Justice (various organizations)
- Word of Justice
- World Organization of Jews from Arab Countries (New York, NY)
- Wings Over Jordan Choir
- Western Ohio Junior Football Conference
- Warrant Officer, Junior Grade
- Western Ontario Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- World Orchestra of Jeunesses Musicales (also seen as JMWO)
- Warszawska Opera Kameralna (Polish: Warsaw Chamber Opera; Warsaw, Poland)
- Ways of Knowing
- Wealth of Knowledge
- Werkgroep Onderzoek Kwaliteit (Dutch: Quality Research Working Group)
- World of Kaomaris (online game)
- World of Kickboxing (magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I tremble at the cruelty of such a system that has the love and compassion of a stone and fails to live up to those simple words of Jesus Christ "suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not for if such is the kingdom of heaven".
So in the words of Jesus Christ, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.