One subtle approach is by sharing with the client how vital word-of-mouth advertising is to the growth of your business.
What does WOMA stand for?
WOMA stands for Word-of-Mouth Advertising
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WOMA
We have 11 other meanings of WOMA in our Acronym Attic
- World of Music
- World Open Market (Independent Project Analysis, Inc.)
- Writ of Mandamus (court order)
- Write Once Memory
- Write Only Memory
- Write Optional Memory
- Write-Only Memory
- Metropolitan Washington Orientation and Mobility Association
- Warrant Officer Management Act
- Western Ontario Mathematics Association (Canada)
- Workshop on Memetic Algorithms (IEEE)
- World of Martial Arts (website)
- World Organization of Martial Arts Athletes (est. 1998)
- Western Ontario and McMaster Osteoarthritis Index
- Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index (est. 1982; Canada)
- Woman on the Move Against Cancer (UK)
- Women of Mathematics and Computing
- Women's Metropolitan Arts Council (Phoenix, Arizona)
- World of Mathematics and Computers (World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society)
- Winfrith Operations, Maintenance and Decommissioning (nuclear industry; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The firm has thrived primarily because of word-of-mouth advertising.
The company's growth, Smith says, is strictly due to word-of-mouth advertising and constant networking.