The Rev Zipporah Ndiritu, who studied under Mr Muthee in the Kenya-based Word of Faith Church, said the bishop is revered among evangelicals there.
What does WOFC stand for?
WOFC stands for Word of Faith Church (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WOFC
We have 3 other meanings of WOFC in our Acronym Attic
- World of Factory Automation
- Wupperthal Organic Farmers Association (South Africa)
- Women Fighting AIDS in Kenya
- World Federation of Associations of Pediatric Surgeons
- West Orange First Aid Squad
- Windows Open File Backup (Microsoft)
- Warrant Officer Flight Course
- Western Ohio Financial Corporation (Springfield, OH)
- Wizards of the Coast
- Word of Faith Center (Kennewick, WA)
- Writing on Front Cover (vinyl record packaging)
- Watch Out for Deer
- wavelet optimized finite-difference
- World Organisation for Decreasing Captive Animal Problems
- Wideband Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (Wi-LAN)
- Advanced Workshop on Frontiers in Electronics
- wholly-owned foreign enterprise
- Wholly-Owned Foreign Entity
- Wingecarribee Our Future Environment (Australia)
- Womens Organic Flower Enterprise
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harrison, a former member of a large Word of Faith church in California, takes a critical look at the movement, its leaders and its doctrine.