Alexandra Hospital, in Redditch, and Worcestershire Royal Hospital both have two units each affected and are not allowing family or friends to see patients.
What does WRH stand for?
WRH stands for Worcestershire Royal Hospital (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRH
We have 27 other meanings of WRH in our Acronym Attic
- Western Regional Graduate Program
- Woonasquatucket River Greenway Project (Providence, RI)
- World Rec.Gambling.Poker Tournament
- History of Work, Race, and Gender in the Urban World (graduate school concentration)
- Wadsworth Rittman Hospital (Wadsworth, OH)
- Waterford Regional Hospital (Ireland)
- Western Region Headquarters (NOAA)
- What Really Happened? (website)
- Wildlife Removal Handbook
- Windsor Regional Hospital (Canada)
- Working Ranch Horse (camp and educational program)
- Wanderers' Rest Humane Association (New York state)
- Washington Reining Horse Association
- Washington Rural Health Association
- Waynesboro Redevelopment and Housing Authority (Virginia)
- Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (Canada)
- Wisely Hall Residence Hall Association (Texas)
- Woodland Run Homeowners Association (New Jersey)
- Whittier Rio Hondo AIDS Project (California)
- What Really Happened in Ancient Times (e-book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The centre at Worcestershire Royal Hospital will be the first of its kind in the county.
Outline permission is being sought for a state-of-the-art radiotherapy centre at Worcestershire Royal Hospital in Worcester.
The Trust runs the Worcestershire Royal Hospital in Worcester, the Alexandra Hospital in Redditch and the Kidderminster Hospital.
The youngster, believed to be up to six-weeks-old, was named Isobel by staff at the Worcestershire Royal Hospital where she was examined on Friday night and was now being cared for by foster parents.
A rear seat passenger, a man aged 24, was taken to the Worcestershire Royal Hospital with minor injuries.
The Alexandra Hospital in Redditch was forced to close just 24 hours after health bosses at Worcestershire Royal Hospital did the same thing.