Byline: Bill Doyle WORCESTER - The Worcester Rugby Football Club will play a team of New York firefighters on April 21 at Commerce Bank Field at Foley Stadium to benefit the Jon Davies Fund.
What does WRFC stand for?
WRFC stands for Worcester Rugby Football Club (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRFC
We have 13 other meanings of WRFC in our Acronym Attic
- World Rural Forum
- Write Flash Signal (optical disk writing)
- Wide-Rage Frequency Audiometry (otolaryngology)
- Wilderness Remote First Aid (Canada; est. 1996)
- Workplace Religious Freedom Act
- Western Regional Fisheries Board (Ireland)
- Washington Rugby Football Club (est. 1963)
- Wilmington Regional Film Commission
- Wimbledon Rugby Football Club (UK)
- Women's Royal Flying Corps (UK)
- World Recreational Fishing Conference
- Worthing Rugby Football Club (UK)
- War Reserve Functional Coordinating Group
- West Reading Fire Department (Pennsylvania)
- Work-Related Further Education (vocational education funding; UK)
- Wild Ride Fly Faster
- Wild Rockies Field Institute (Missoula, MT)
- Wildlife Rescue of the Florida Keys
- Western Region Football League (Australia)
- West Rutland Free Library Corp. (West Rutland, VT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman for Worcester Rugby Football Club said last night: ``We are governed by the rug by league and we conform to the rules that they have laid down.
Worcester Rugby Football Club is the only side currently outside the Premiership to have secured funding from the Rugby Football Union to develop its own Academy for young players.
He brought Harmonica Hansel's hot dog cart to downtown Worcester in the mid-1970s, and in 1986, he opened Stoney O'Brien's bar, known for welcoming athletes from the Worcester Rugby Football Club, Worcester State College and the College of the Holy Cross.
Worcester Rugby Football Club Trading Company Limited wants permission to erect a permanent stand at the south end of the main pitch, next to the existing clubhouse on the ground, off Pershore Lane at Warndon.
Collins made Stoney O'Brien's the HQ for the Worcester Rugby Football Club.