Kush WORCESTER - Some Worcester Regional Transit Authority buses could run as late as midnight and a new bus route may be established that would operate on Route 9 from the city to the Shrewsbury-Westboro area.
What does WRTA stand for?
WRTA stands for Worcester Regional Transit Authority (Massachusetts)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRTA
- Western Regional Transmission Association
- Western Reserve Transit Authority (Northeast Ohio)
- Western Rural Telephone Association
- Wild Rice Trail Association (Canada)
- Wiltshire Rocks Tsunami Appeal (UK)
- Wind River Transportation Authority (Fremont County, Wyoming)
- Windham Rail Trail Alliance (Windham, NH)
- Winnipesaukee River Trail Association
- Wire Rope Technology Aachen (Germany)
- Wisconsin Retired Teachers Association (now Wisconsin Retired Educators' Association)
- Workshop on Real-Time Applications
- World Rally Team Association
- World Religious Travel Association
- Wulftec Rotary Arm
- Water Resources Technical Advisory Committee (Tennessee)
- Water Research Technical Assistance Office (Espanola Basin, NM; Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Warburton Rail Trail Committee (Australia)
- Washington Regional Transplant Consortium
- Weather Readiness Training Center (Florida Air National Guard)
- Wetlands Research and Technology Center (US Army Corp of Engineers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Worcester Regional Transit Authority opens its central transfer hub that Saturday.
Parking bans were enforced in Fitchburg and Worcester, and the Worcester Regional Transit Authority announced it was running snow routes.
Other projects, such as the Worcester Regional Transit Authority hub going up near Union Station, and the nearly-ready reconnection of Washington Square with Front Street, are part of the interconnecting pieces locking into place.
Croteau WORCESTER - A former Worcester Regional Transit Authority bus driver will be arraigned next month on charges of motor vehicle homicide by negligent driving and driving negligently so as to endanger in connection with a fatal accident Sept.
SOUTHBRIDGE - The Worcester Regional Transit Authority will run a new bus line in Southbridge to and from the Auburn Mall beginning Jan.
O'Neil, Worcester Regional Transit Authority administrator, told attendees that modest improvements are on tap for this year.