ART: PHOTOS PHOTOG: T&G Staff Photos/BETTY JENEWIN CUTLINE: (1) Above, Worcester Kiltie Pipe Band snare drummers Colum Lundt of Woodstock, Steve Mullaney of Rutland, Joel Monaco of Lunenburg and Brian Griffin of Easthampton practice on pads during a band rehearsal.
What does WKPB stand for?
WKPB stands for Worcester Kiltie Pipe Band (Worcester, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WKPB
- West Kootenay Power (electric company; Canada; est. 1897)
- Western Kentucky Paralegals (Paducah, KY)
- White Knuckle Productions (hunting videos; Mount Pleasant, IA)
- Wilayah Kuasa Pertambangan (Indonesian: Mining Power Area)
- Woodville Karst Plain
- Warren Kremer Paino Advertising LLC (marketing solutions)
- Welsh Kidney Patients Association (est. 1982; UK)
- Wes Kaapse Provinsiale Administrasie (Afrikaans: Western Cape Provincial Administration; South Africa)
- West Kentucky Powerboat Association
- Wet Kenbaarheid Publiekrechtelijke Beperkingen (Dutch: Recognizability Law Public Law Restrictions)
- William Kennedy Piping Festival (Ireland)
- Westfälische Klinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie (German)
- Woodville Karst Plain Project
- Spreadsheet (File Name Extension)
- Watchkeeping Receiver (maritime)
- We Know Right
- Welser Kunststoff Recycling (Austria)
- Wet Kwaliteitsbevordering Rampenbestrijding (Dutch: Law Promoting Quality Emergency)
- White Knight Resources Ltd.
- Windy Knob Resources, Ltd. (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each Wednesday evening, he and dozens of other bagpipe players and drummers from all over New England convene in Worcester to practice for their group, the Worcester Kiltie Pipe Band, with Mr.
Patrick's Parade Committee named the following award winners from yesterday's parade: Grand Marshal Award: Our Lady of the Angels Memorial Elementary School Chairman's Award: Boy Scouts Large High School Band: South High Community School Band Small High School Band: Turner Falls High School Marching Band Kiltie Band: Ancient Order of the Hibernians Pipes and Drums of Manchester, Worcester Kiltie Pipe Band (tie for first) Color Guard: Holy Cross NROTC Color Guard Marching Units: Oxford High School Naval JROTC Color Guard and Honor Guard Upcork Award: St.
Festival Closing Ceremony Strike of the Colors and March of the Pipes with members of the Worcester Kiltie Pipe Band ART: PHOTOS CUTLINE: (1) Men are encouraged to wear kilts to the Celtic festival.
Strike of the Colors and March of the Pipes with members of the Worcester Kiltie Pipe Band.
The Worcester Kiltie Pipe Band, Knights and Ladies of the Society of Creative Anachronism, White Thunder & Friends Native American Drumming & Dancing, Yo Yo Mama and the Spinheads and the 15th Massachusetts Infantry Civil War Soldiers re-enactment group will be among entertainers, according to Scout leader Mark Baldi.