AGE: 18 HOMETOWN: Acton PARENTS: David Meeker and Luanne Isherwood HONORS AND AWARDS: Brother Philip Neri Award for highest GPA in the senior class; Brother Plurbet Award for excellence in mathematics; AP Scholar with distinction; National Merit commended student; Dartmouth Book Award; Academic Decathlon State Meet, silver in economics and social science, bronze for overall points, most improved junior in Worcester County Mathematics League.
What does WOCOMAL stand for?
WOCOMAL stands for Worcester County Mathematics League
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Women of Color Network (Harrisburg, PA)
- Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society
- Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Certification Board
- Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Education Program (La Salle University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society (Mt. Laurel, NJ)
- Western Ohio Computer Organization
- Woodworkers of Central Ohio
- World Council of Service Clubs
- Worth County (various locations)
- Written Order of the Commanding Officer (US DoD)
- Women’s Consortium of Nigeria (Nigeria)
- Web-Based Operator Control Panel
- Women of Child Bearing Potential
- World Organization of China Painters
- Worldwide Organization for Collaborations in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Women of Color Partnership Program (est. 1985)
- Ways of Coping Questionnaire
- Western Ottawa Community Resource Centre (Canada)
- Warrant Officer Candidate School
- Ways of Coping Scale (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was treasurer and moderator of the Worcester County Mathematics League.
Southbridge High School freshman Donovan Olivo was recently recognized by the Worcester County Mathematics League as the school's high scorer in this year's competitions.