In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Worcester Art Museum Scholarship Fund, 55 Salisbury St.
What does WAM stand for?
WAM stands for Worcester Art Museum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAM
We have 162 other meanings of WAM in our Acronym Attic
- Wild Agents of Marvel (fan club)
- Window Addressable Memory
- Winter Annual Meeting (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Wireless Adaptation Manager
- Wisconsin Auto Museum
- Wojskowa Agencja Mieszkaniowa (Polish: Military Housing Agency)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Women in Academic Medicine (various locations)
- Women, Action, the Media
- Women’s Auxiliary of Motorsports, Inc. (Ford)
- Words A Minute (measurement of typing speed)
- Work Absence Management
- Workload Allocation Message
- Workload Assessment Monitor
- World Architecture Map (online resource)
- World Asia Media
- Wrist Activity Monitor
- Writing, Art and Music
- WWMCCS ADP Modernization
- Water resources Management under drought conditions: criteria and tools for conjunctive use of conventional and marginal waters in Mediterranean regions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beall-Fofana, an art historian at Assumption College in Worcester, Massachusetts, teaches courses utilizing the collections of the Worcester Art Museum.
com Enhanced with an introductory essay relating the history of photography at the Worcester Art Museum and across central New England, Keeping Shadows: Photography At The Worcester Art Museum by David Acton (Worcester Art Museum curator of prints, drawings, and photographs) and with contributions by Stephen B.
He retired in 1987 and began working as a gallery attendant at the Worcester Art Museum for many years.
We congratulate and thank the leadership at both Higgins Armory and the Worcester Art Museum for forging a future for the collection that keeps its home in the city.
Williams, cultural development officer for Worcester, said, "It is visionary on the part of the Worcester Art Museum to incorporate the Higgins collection into its stellar collection.