Learning how trends are forecasted will be at the heart of a seminar sponsored by Wools of New Zealand, titled, "Design Directives--Why Trends Emerge, Fads Fade and Classic Style Lives on Forever.
What does WONZ stand for?
WONZ stands for Wools of New Zealand
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- World Organization of Natural Medicine
- World Organization of Natural Medicine Practitioners
- Waterpolo Opleidingscentrum Noord Nederland (Joure, The Netherlands)
- Workshop on Nuclear Physics
- Weeds of National Significance (Australia)
- Wireless On-Demand Network Systems and Services
- Workshop on Ontologies and Their Applications
- Workshop on Nanotube Optics and Nanospectroscopy (Germany)
- World Council of Nuclear Workers
- Weight On Wheels
- War Orientation Officer (US Navy)
- Washington Operations Office
- Werk Ohne Opuszahl (German: Work Without Opus number; Beethoven)
- Win Others Over
- Window of Opportunity
- Withdrawal of Offer (contracts)
- Wizard of Oz (movie)
- Works without Opus Number (musical catalogue)
- World Of Outlaws
- World Of Outlaws (Auto Racing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And wool is generating even more interest these days, according to Elise Demboski, consultant for Wools of New Zealand.
While Wools of New Zealand members will receive their own color trend kit, non-members may purchase them from Wools of New Zealand.
Byline: Jennifer Quail With the color experts from Wools of New Zealand and Cotton Incorporated having already weighed in on the predicted palette for 2007, designers' gears should be turning for the seasons to come.
Also from Wools of New Zealand came the color forecast for 2007.
Byline: Jennifer Quail NEW YORK-Thirty-one brand partners will occupy the largest group area of space as this year's Wools of New Zealand contingency heads to Las Vegas for Surfaces 2006.
New this year for retailers will be an updated "From Farm to Floor" training CD, which will be available at the Wools of New Zealand booth, along with the company's Wool Clean Kits and Wool Clean Magic products.