Method Description of Rehabilitation Center Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center (WWRC) is a comprehensive rehabilitation center which provides a spectrum of services including medical rehabilitation, vocational evaluation, training and independent living services for people with a range of disabilities.
What does WWRC stand for?
WWRC stands for Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center (Fishersville, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWRC
We have 5 other meanings of WWRC in our Acronym Attic
- Welsh Wheelchair Rugby Association (UK)
- Western Washington Racing Association (est. 1957)
- Western Washtenaw Recycling Authority (Michigan)
- Western Wisconsin Realtors Association (Saint Paul, MN)
- Wack Wack Rhythm Band
- World Wide Religious Broadcasting
- Washington Wildlife Recreation Coalition (Seattle, WA)
- Western Reserve Community Cooperative, Inc. (Ohio)
- Western Wake Republican Club (North Carolina)
- Winton Woods Riding Center (Cincinnati, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Personnel from the Research and Demonstration Project on Improving Vocational Rehabilitation of Learning Disabled Adults at Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center conducted a survey (Minskoff, Sautter, Hoffman, & Hawks, 1987) to identify factors leading to successful job placement and job maintenance of adults with learning disabilities.