Dawson, superintendent, Woodland Hills Youth Development Centers, Tennessee Department of Juvenile Justice; * Ellen Peterson, deputy assistant secretary, chief of operations, Louisiana Office of Juvenile Justice; and * Kelly Zadakus, Middle Tennessee regional director, Tennessee Emergency Management Agency.
What does WHY stand for?
WHY stands for Woodland Hills Youth (St. Paul, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WHY
We have 8 other meanings of WHY in our Acronym Attic
- Water and Hazardous Waste Team (EPA)
- West Highland White Terrier (dog breed)
- Western Hardrock Watershed Team (Washington, DC)
- Web Hosting World Wide (New Jersey)
- Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman (law firm; Orlando, FL)
- New York to United Kingdom (routing designation; US Navy)
- Wide Hex eXtended Graphics Array (5120 by 3200 pixels; 16:10 aspect ratio)
- West Hartford Yoga (Hartford, CT)
- West High Yield Resources (Canada)
- What Have You (UK classified ads)
- World Home for Youth (Italy)
- World Hunger Year (founded by Harry Chapin)
- Water, Hops, Yeast, Malt, Extras (the ingredients in beer)
- West Haven Youth Basketball (West Haven, CT)
- Where Have You Been?
- Wild Harbor Yacht Club (North Falmouth, MA)
- Winthrop Harbor Yacht Club (Winthrop Harbor, IL)
- Wooden Hull Yacht Club (Seal Beach, CA)
- World Hydrological Cycle Observing System
- What Have You Done
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Woodland Hills Youth Development Center, a secure 120-bed facility for adolescent males ages 13 to 19, is seeking an individual for the position of institutional superintendent.