Restoring, renovating, aboriginal artifacts and woodworking for women are some of the focus areas of this three day extravaganza.
What does WWFW stand for?
WWFW stands for WoodWorking for Women (magazine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WWFW
- Western Washington Fellowship of Reconciliation
- Working With Families Right from the Start (Massachusetts Department of Social Services)
- World Wide File System
- What Would Flying Spaghetti Monster Do?
- Wet ter Voorkoming van Witwassen en Financieren van Terrorisme (Dutch: Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism; Netherlands)
- What Would Freud Think?
- Wycombe Wanderers Founders Trust (Wycombe, UK)
- Worthless Word for the Day (website)
- White-Winged Fairy Wren (bird)
- Will Write for Wine (podcast)