La 63e edition de la Berlinale (7-17 fevrier), s'ouvrira jeudi soir avec le dernier film du chinois Wong Kar Wai (In the Mood for Love), "The Grandmaster", un biopic sur Ip Man, maEtre historique de la legende du cinema asiatique Bruce Lee.
What does WKW stand for?
WKW stands for Wong Kar Wai (Hong Kong film director)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WKW
We have 2 other meanings of WKW in our Acronym Attic
- World Karate Union (Stroudsburg, PA; est. 1996)
- Western Kansas Urological Association (Hays, KS)
- Will Keep You Informed
- Whitest Kids U' Know (comedy group)
- Will Keep You Posted
- Western Kentucky Veterans Center
- Wasserkraftwerk (German: hydroelectric power plant)
- We Know Who
- William K. Wolfrum (columnist)
- Wilson, Kehoe & Winingham (law firm; Indiana)
- West Kentucky Winegrowers Association
- Who Knows, Who Cares?
- West Kern Water District (Taft, CA)
- Wissenschaftliche Kommission Wirtschaftsinformatik Im (German: Scientific Commission in Business)
- West Kentucky Workforce Investment Board
- West Kowloon Waterfront Promenade (Hong Kong)
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (Singapore)
- Wistar-Kyoto Rat
- Will Kick Your Ass (song by Saukrates and Redman)
- Western Kentucky Youth Camp
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Grandmaster," Wong Kar Wai [[nid:1064084]] The long-awaited "The Grandmaster," by acclaimed Chinese director Wong Kar Wai, serves as the festival's opening selection.
Modern communication devices are sometimes portrayed by Wong Kar Wai as forces of alienation.
Saturday, May 17 I have to choose between the new Wong Kar Wai (Happy Together) and a repeat screening of the Kiarostami.