The duo, who linked up with the Wonder Years Centre of Excellence charity, became local celebrities, appearing in five newspapers and on four radio stations, as well as meeting the secretary of the Gambian FA and the sports minister.
What does WYCE stand for?
WYCE stands for Wonder Years Centre of Excellence (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- World Youth Conference
- Württembergischer Yacht-Club eV (Germany)
- Wolfsburger Yacht Club Allertal (Germany)
- Wyoming Child Assistance and Protection System
- West Yorkshire Community Accounting Service (UK)
- Wyoming Comprehensive Assessment System
- Weser Yacht Club Bremen (Lemwerder, Germany)
- World Youth Chess Championships
- West Yorkshire Critical Care Network (UK)
- Women Youth and Child Care Organisation (charitable trust; New Zealand)
- Wyoming Community Foundation (also seen as WCF; Laramie, WY)
- Whatever You Can Get
- Woady Yaloak Catchment Group (Australia)
- When Your Computer Gets A Nervous Breakdown
- Wah Yan College Hong Kong (secondary school)
- What You Cache Is What You Get
- What You Create Is What You Get
- Wooden Yacht Club Japan
- Wah Yan College, Kowloon (Hong Kong)
- Wah Yan College Kowloon Alumni Association of Ontario (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wednesbury-based charity Wonder Years Centre of Excellence needs to raise pounds 20,000 before September to build the final part of its Early Years Centre in West Africa.
Mr Hyner is donating his speaking fee to the UK office of the Wonder Years Centre of Excellence (WYCE) charity at Wednesbury, which is aiming to help revolutionise Gambia's education system so that its children can have a brighter future.