Women with Disabilities Australia (WWDA) point to two government reports, one by the Commonwealth Office for the Status of Women (1993) and one by the New South Wales Department for Women, that highlight this issue in relation to women with disabilities in Australia (WWDA 1996).
What does WWDA stand for?
WWDA stands for Women with Disabilities Australia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWDA
We have 5 other meanings of WWDA in our Acronym Attic
- Women's Wear Daily (newspaper)
- Words With Dots (like X.25, X.400, Etc)
- Worker's World Party
- World Water Day (March 22nd)
- World Wide Database
- World Wide Domination
- Wrong Way Driver (transportation)
- Wassa West District Assembly (Ghana)
- West Wales Dyslexia Association (Swansea, Wales, UK)
- Withlacoochee Workforce Development Authority
- World Wrack Diving Association (various locations)
- Water Well Drillers Board
- World Wide Data Base (Aerospace)
- World Wide Dream Builders
- What Would Drew Barrymore Do
- Water-World Diving Center (Taiwan)
- West Wiltshire District Council (UK)
- Windows Worms Doors Cleaner (free software)
- World Wide Data Communications Inc.
- World Wide Developers Conference (Apple)