Margaret-Ann Armour, FCIC, received the American Chemistry Association's (ACS) Award for Encouraging Women into Careers in the Chemical Sciences for her work in the formation and guidance of the program Women in Scholarship, Engineering, Science, and Technology (WISEST).
What does WISEST stand for?
WISEST stands for Women in Scholarship, Engineering, Science, and Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Warsaw Institute for Socio-Economic Research
- Western Institute for Social Research (Berkeley, CA)
- Wireless Information System for Emergency Responder (National Library of Medicine, Bethesda, MD)
- Wits Institute for Social & Economic Research (University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa)
- Women in Search of Education, Relating (University of New Orleans)
- Women's Institute for a Secure Retirement
- Women's Institute for Secondary Education and Research (Durham, NC )
- Workshop on Interdisciplinary Software Engineering Research (International Workshop)
- Wing in Surface Effect Ship (high speed ship concept)
- Workshop on Intelligent Solutions in Embedded Systems
- Women in Science, Engineering and Technology
- Web Information Systems Engineering Workshops
- Well–Integrated Screening and Evaluation for Women Across the Nation (US CDC)
- Warwick Independent Schools Foundation (UK)
- Water-Insoluble Fraction
- Western India Science Fair
- Wolverhampton International Student Foundation Programme (UK)
- Western Information Systems Group (University of Western Ontario; Canada)
- Williams Industrial Services Group
- World Infrared Standard Group (pyrgeometers)