The women will be the guests of Birmingham business people and leaders during a day out organised by WiRE - Women in Rural Enterprise - on April 28.
What does WIRE stand for?
WIRE stands for Women in Rural Enterprise (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WIRE
We have 28 other meanings of WIRE in our Acronym Attic
- When In Rome Do As The Romans Do
- File Extension (Alias wireframe file extension)
- Weapon Interference Reduction Effort
- Western Installation Requirements Evaluation
- Whidbey Island Rescue for Equines
- Wide-Field Infrared Explorer (satellite)
- Widearea Infrared Explorer
- Wireless Internet Research and Engineering Laboratory (National Tsing Hua University; Taiwan)
- Wolverhampton Intellectual Repository and E-Theses (University of Wolverhampton; UK)
- Women in Real Estate
- Women Investing in Real Estate (Duncanville, TX)
- Women's Information and Referral Exchange
- Workplace Internal Regulatory Establishment (United Arab Emirates)
- World-wide Information System for Renewable Energy
- Washington International Renewable Energy Conference
- Wisconsin Institute for Robotics in Education (University of Wisconsin-La Crosse)
- Women in Recovery from Eating Disorders (Mt. Airy, MD)
- Workforce Innovation in Regional Economic Development
- Workshop on Internet Routing Evolution and Design
- Ways of Innovation for the Reduction of Excess Sludge (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project is being run by Women in Rural Enterprise, the Women's Business Development Agency and Prowess.