What does WILEF stand for?
WILEF stands for Women in Law Empowerment Forum (R.R. Donnelley)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WILEF
- Walk In, Lay Down (Washington University, St. Louis concert)
- Wilderness Initiatives for Learning At Duke (Duke University)
- Women in Leadership Development
- Women in Livestock Development (Heifer International; est. 1988)
- Women's Institute for Leadership Development
- Women in Law and Development in Africa
- Wireless Infrared Local Data Element
- World International Lyme Disease Emergency Rescue
- Wisconsin Literary Education and Reading Network Source
- Western Isles Local Economic Forum (UK)
- Wirtschaftslexikon (German: economic encylopedia)
- What I'm Looking For (education)
- What Was I Looking For?
- Wet Inrichting Landelijk Gebied (Dutch: Wet Interior for Land)
- Women's Independent Living Group
- Workers' Injury Law and Advocacy Group
- Workplace Injury Litigation Group (Washington, DC)
- Women in International Law Interest Group
- Wisconsin International Law Journal (University of Wisconsin Law School; Madison, WI)
- Weakside Linebacker (football)