Additionally, a Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations grant was awarded to Area Resources for Community and Human Services, which assists female offenders with job training and placement in nontraditional occupations and apprenticeships.
What does WANTO stand for?
WANTO stands for Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (US Department of Labor)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WANTO
We have 1 other meaning of WANTO in our Acronym Attic
- Winery Association of Nova Scotia (Canada; local industry promotion; est. 2002)
- Women's Australian National Service
- World Academy of Neurological Surgery
- West African Network on Security and Democratic Governance
- Westmoreland Assists Native Talent (career expo; Pennsylvania)
- Wingate Anaerobic Test (exercise physiology)
- Wire Antenna
- West Alabama Narcotics Task Force (Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Western Australian No-Tillage Farmers Association
- Weapons Agencies Nondestructive Testing Organization
- World-Wide Association of New Technology User Groups (Microsoft Windows)
- We Ain't Nothing Till You Need Us
- Window Association of New Zealand
- Washington Area Office
- We Are One, Inc.
- Weapons Assignment Officer
- Weeks After Order
- Weighted Average of Individual Offsets
- Wet Air Oxidation
- Wet Op Arbeidsongeschiktheid (legislation, Netherlands)