6) Women and mental health issues are not on Canadian health care agendas.
What does WAMH stand for?
WAMH stands for Women and Mental Health (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAMH
We have 3 other meanings of WAMH in our Acronym Attic
- West African Monsoon Experiment
- Welsh Amateur Music Federation (Cardiff, Wales, UK)
- What Are My Feelings
- What Are My Feelings About
- What Are My Feelings About That?
- Washington Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Workforce Agreement Monitoring Group
- Waseca Area Memorial Hospital (Waseca, MN)
- Westminster Association for Mental Health (UK)
- With All My Heart
- With All My Heart and Soul
- Windows Ate My Hard Disc (computer slang)
- World Association of Medical and Health Films (Spain)
- Working Age Mental Health Services
- Wyoming Association of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers
- West African Monetary Institute (est. 2000; West African Monetary Zone)
- West African Monitoring Institution
- Western Australian Music Industry
- Wide Area Motion Imagery
Samples in periodicals archive:
The workshop convened by CWHN comes a full 20 years after the release of the Canadian Mental Health Association landmark report, Women and Mental Health in Canada: Strategies for Change (April 1987), and almost 15 years after a federal/provincial/territorial Working Group on Women's Health released its report, Working Together for Women's Mental Health: A Framework for the Development of Policies and Programs (March 1993), which includes mental health as a key focus.
Women and Mental Health in Canada: Strategies for Change WARNED OF THE DIRE MENTAL HEALTH EFFECTS OF THE FEMINIZATION OF POVERTY AND VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AND DREW ATTENTION TO THE DISPROPORTIONATE NUMBER OF WOMEN ASSIGNED WITH THE DIAGNOSTIC CATEGORIES OF DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY.