They hide their sexual orientation from healthcare providers, who are rarely prepared to treat the specific needs of women who love women in any case.
What does WWLW stand for?
WWLW stands for Women Who Love Women
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WWLW
- W. W. Law Neighborhood Branch Library (Savannah, GA)
- Wire and Wire-Like Object Detection System
- West Weald Landscape Project (England, UK)
- What Would L Ron Hubbard Do?
- Western Wisconsin Literacy Services (Independence, WI)
- What Would Larry Say?
- West Wisconsin Land Trust
- Wet Weights of the Left Ventricle
- What Would Lizz Watch? (blog)
- Wisconsin Women Library Workers (Madison)
- Wagin/Woodanilling Landcare Zone (Australia)
- Waterways Management
- White Working Male
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (TV gameshow)
- Widowed White Male
- Wigner-Weyl-Moyal (theory)
- Wilson Wolf Manufacturing
- Wing Weapons Manager (aircraft maintenance)
- Winning Ways Management, Inc. (Manitou Springs, CO)
- Working with Men (charity; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's a night exclusively for women who love women and their friends and it's recommended that you get there early if you want a table.
As in Fox, Lai is concerned in this novel to explore what she calls the suppressed histories of women who love women.
9 I Think I Like Girls Drama based on interviews with women who love women.
However, because there are certain risk factors that are particularly prevalent among women who love women, it's important to be informed.
Because if you scratch homophobia, you always find gender, the prejudice that men who love men are unmanly and women who love women are necessarily unfeminine.