JRT Realty is certified as a Minority--and Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), Women Presidents' Educational Organization (WPEO), National Minority Business Council (NMBC), New York City Department of Small Business, New York State and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
What does WPEO stand for?
WPEO stands for Women Presidents' Educational Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WPEO in our Acronym Attic
- Women's Policy Education Fund
- Working Party of the European Federation of Chemical Engineering
- Waste Performance and Efficiency Grant (UK)
- Whiteshell Professional Employees Group (Canada)
- Working Papers in Educational Linguistics
- Wall Paint Exposure Assessment Model (US EPA)
- Western Pennsylvania Evaluation Network
- Wharton Private Equity Network (now Wharton Private Equity Partners)
- William Penn Broadcasting (radio station; Philadelphia, PA)
- Wireless Packet Erasure Network
- Warburg Pincus Equity Partners
- Wharton Private Equity Partners (Wayne, PA)
- Working Party on Environmental Performance (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development; France)
- Work Package Execution Review (US Navy)
- War Planning and Execution Systems
- West Point Elementary School (West Point, VA)
- Workshop on Privacy in the Electronic Society
- Washington Professional Educator Standards Board
- Write Past End of Tape
- West Philadelphia Empowerment Zone (Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Women Presidents' Educational Organization (WPEO), a coalition of corporations, regionally focused business organizations and certified business owners that includes JRT Realty Group, Inc.
a New York-based leader in construction management and general contracting, has been granted Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) certification by Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) through its regional affiliate, the Women Presidents' Educational Organization (WPEO).